A Concise History and Directory of the City of Norwich for 1811
By Christopher Berry
Table of Contents
- a CONCISE HISTORY and DIRECTORY of the CITY OF NORWICH; For 1811:
- THE Editor’s Address to the Public.
- TABLE of the POPULATION of the City and County of NORWICH, In the Years 1801, 1786, 1752, & 1693.
- a concise HISTORY OF NORWICH.
- List of the Bishops and Deans of Norwich, during the last century.
- Also eleven Lodges of Free and Accepted Masons;—viz.—
- Also Three Lodges of Odd Fellows, instituted in 1804.
- List of Mayors during the last Century.
- Members of Parliament for Norwich, from the Restoration, 1660,
- Brief Particulars worthy Notice.
- ALPHABETICAL LIST of the STREETS, LANES, &c.
- THE NORWICH DIRECTORY.
- MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT.
- A LIST of the CORPORATION OF NORWICH, 1810–1811.
- COMMON COUNCIL.
- COMMITTEES IN NORWICH.
- The CORPORATION of GUARDIANS of the POOR of NORWICH.
- A Corrected List of Carriers to and from Norwich.
You May Also Like
The Defects of the Negro Church The American Negro Academy. Occasional Papers No. 10
By Orishatukeh Faduma
Diary of Samuel Pepys — Volume 69: November 1668
By Samuel Pepys
Sparkling Gems of Race Knowledge Worth Reading A compendium of valuable information and wise suggestions that will inspire noble effort at the hands of every race-loving man, woman, and child.
By Sukumar Ranjan Das
History of Egypt, Chaldæa, Syria, Babylonia, and Assyria, Volume 9 (of 12)
By G. (Gaston) Maspero
The Life of Mrs. Robert Louis Stevenson
By Nellie Van de Grift Sanchez
Across Unknown South America
By Arnold Henry Savage Landor
A Review of Hoffman's Race Traits and Tendencies of the American Negro The American Negro Academy. Occasional Papers No. 1
By Kelly Miller
Slave Narratives: a Folk History of Slavery in the United States From Interviews with Former Slaves South Carolina Narratives, Part 4
By United States. Work Projects Administration
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs71Business & Money73Children's Books1409Christian Books & Bibles849Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3645Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19584Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1377Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1616Romance233Science & Math1124Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help47Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult123Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation