A Concise History and Directory of the City of Norwich for 1811
By Christopher Berry
Table of Contents
- a CONCISE HISTORY and DIRECTORY of the CITY OF NORWICH; For 1811:
- THE Editor’s Address to the Public.
- TABLE of the POPULATION of the City and County of NORWICH, In the Years 1801, 1786, 1752, & 1693.
- a concise HISTORY OF NORWICH.
- List of the Bishops and Deans of Norwich, during the last century.
- Also eleven Lodges of Free and Accepted Masons;—viz.—
- Also Three Lodges of Odd Fellows, instituted in 1804.
- List of Mayors during the last Century.
- Members of Parliament for Norwich, from the Restoration, 1660,
- Brief Particulars worthy Notice.
- ALPHABETICAL LIST of the STREETS, LANES, &c.
- THE NORWICH DIRECTORY.
- MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT.
- A LIST of the CORPORATION OF NORWICH, 1810–1811.
- COMMON COUNCIL.
- COMMITTEES IN NORWICH.
- The CORPORATION of GUARDIANS of the POOR of NORWICH.
- A Corrected List of Carriers to and from Norwich.
You May Also Like
South Africa and the Transvaal War, vol. 7 The Guerilla War, from February 1901 to the Conclusion of Hostilities
By Louis Creswicke
The Story of American History for Elementary Schools
By Albert F. (Albert Franklin) Blaisdell
The Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Volume 10: Vespasian
Archeological Investigations Bureau of American Ethnology, Bulletin 76
By Gerard Fowke
Canada in Flanders, Volume III (of 3)
By Sir Charles G. D. Roberts
The Insurrection in Dublin
By James Stephens
The Discipline of War Nine Addresses on the Lessons of the War in Connection with Lent
By John Hasloch Potter
The Sheep Eaters
By William Alonzo Allen
Report of the Lords Commissioners for Trade and Plantations on the Petition of the Honourable Thomas Walpole, Benjamin Franklin, John Sargent, and Samuel Wharton, Esquires, and their Associates 1772
By Great Britain. Board of Trade
Military Reminiscences of the Civil War, Volume 2: November 1863-June 1865
By Jacob D. (Jacob Dolson) Cox
Also Available On
Arts & Photography484Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money144Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology846Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3671Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5764Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19676Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3107Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1131Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation81Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation