A Concise History and Directory of the City of Norwich for 1811
By Christopher Berry
Table of Contents
- a CONCISE HISTORY and DIRECTORY of the CITY OF NORWICH; For 1811:
- THE Editor’s Address to the Public.
- TABLE of the POPULATION of the City and County of NORWICH, In the Years 1801, 1786, 1752, & 1693.
- a concise HISTORY OF NORWICH.
- List of the Bishops and Deans of Norwich, during the last century.
- Also eleven Lodges of Free and Accepted Masons;—viz.—
- Also Three Lodges of Odd Fellows, instituted in 1804.
- List of Mayors during the last Century.
- Members of Parliament for Norwich, from the Restoration, 1660,
- Brief Particulars worthy Notice.
- ALPHABETICAL LIST of the STREETS, LANES, &c.
- THE NORWICH DIRECTORY.
- MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT.
- A LIST of the CORPORATION OF NORWICH, 1810–1811.
- COMMON COUNCIL.
- COMMITTEES IN NORWICH.
- The CORPORATION of GUARDIANS of the POOR of NORWICH.
- A Corrected List of Carriers to and from Norwich.
You May Also Like
By Hilaire Belloc
A Defence of Virginia And Through Her, of the South, in Recent and Pending Contests Against the Sectional Party
By Robert L. Dabney
To Cuba and Back
By Richard Henry Dana
East of Paris: Sketches in the Gâtinais, Bourbonnais, and Champagne
By Matilda Betham-Edwards
Memoirs of Madame la Marquise de Montespan — Volume 4
By marquise de Françoise-Athénaïs de Rochechouart de Mortemart Montespan
Claimants to Royalty
By John Henry Ingram
Slave Narratives: a Folk History of Slavery in the United States From Interviews with Former Slaves Tennessee Narratives
By United States. Work Projects Administration
History Of Ancient Civilization
By Charles Seignobos
The Adventures of John Jewitt Only Survivor of the Crew of the Ship Boston During a Captivity of Nearly Three Years Among the Indians of Nootka Sound in Vancouver Island
By John Rodgers Jewitt
The Book of the National Parks
By Robert Sterling Yard
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money147Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3692Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5781Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19722Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3114Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical36Reference8Religion & Spirituality1641Romance238Science & Math1137Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation93Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation