Notes and Queries, Number 173, February 19, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- PREDICTIONS OF THE FIRE AND PLAGUE OF LONDON, NO. II.
- EXAMPLES OF THE FRENCH SIZAIN.
- GOE, SOULE, THE BODIES GUEST."
- PETITIONS FROM THE COUNTY OF NOTTINGHAM.
- FOLK LORE.
- Minor Notes.
- UNANSWERED QUERIES.
- MR. JOHN MUNRO.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- THE ORKNEY ISLANDS IN PAWN.
- THE PASSAGE IN KING HENRY VIII., ACT III. SC. 2.
- MINIATURE RING OF CHARLES I.
- CHANTRY CHAPELS.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC NOTES AND QUERIES.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- ST. MARY'S CHURCH,
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs74Business & Money147Children's Books1498Christian Books & Bibles893Computers & Technology856Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3695Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5782Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19727Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3114Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical36Reference8Religion & Spirituality1664Romance239Science & Math1138Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult131Test Preparation95Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation