Notes and Queries, Number 191, June 25, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- WITCHCRAFT IN SOMERSETSHIRE.
- "EMBLEMATA HORATIANA."
- SHAKSPEARE CRITICISM.
- RED HAIR A REPROACH.
- EXTRACTS FROM NEWSPAPERS, 1714.
- Minor Notes.
- "MERK LANDS" AND "URES."—NORWEGIAN ANTIQUITIES.
- THE LEIGH PEERAGE, AND STONELEY ESTATES, WARWICKSHIRE.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- CORRESPONDENCE OF CRANMER AND CALVIN.
- "POPULUS VULT DECIPI."
- PASSAGE IN ST. JAMES.
- FAITHFULL TEATE.
- THE CŒNACULUM OF LIONARDO DA VINCI.
- FONT INSCRIPTIONS.
- BURN AT CROYDON.
- CHRISTIAN NAMES.
- WEATHER RULES.
- DESCENDANTS OF JOHN OF GAUNT.
- THE ORDER OF ST. JOHN OF JERUSALEM.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- CLERICAL, MEDICAL, AND GENERAL LIFE ASSURANCE SOCIETY.
- Miscellanea Historica et Bibliotheca Scotica, Antiqua.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5773Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19694Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3109Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1451Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1638Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation