Notes and Queries, Number 191, June 25, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- WITCHCRAFT IN SOMERSETSHIRE.
- "EMBLEMATA HORATIANA."
- SHAKSPEARE CRITICISM.
- RED HAIR A REPROACH.
- EXTRACTS FROM NEWSPAPERS, 1714.
- Minor Notes.
- "MERK LANDS" AND "URES."—NORWEGIAN ANTIQUITIES.
- THE LEIGH PEERAGE, AND STONELEY ESTATES, WARWICKSHIRE.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- CORRESPONDENCE OF CRANMER AND CALVIN.
- "POPULUS VULT DECIPI."
- PASSAGE IN ST. JAMES.
- FAITHFULL TEATE.
- THE CŒNACULUM OF LIONARDO DA VINCI.
- FONT INSCRIPTIONS.
- BURN AT CROYDON.
- CHRISTIAN NAMES.
- WEATHER RULES.
- DESCENDANTS OF JOHN OF GAUNT.
- THE ORDER OF ST. JOHN OF JERUSALEM.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- CLERICAL, MEDICAL, AND GENERAL LIFE ASSURANCE SOCIETY.
- Miscellanea Historica et Bibliotheca Scotica, Antiqua.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs74Business & Money147Children's Books1473Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3692Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5781Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19723Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3114Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical36Reference8Religion & Spirituality1642Romance238Science & Math1137Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation93Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation