The Popham Colony a discussion of its historical claims, with a bibliography of the subject
By Edward Ballard, Frederic Kidder, William Frederick Poole
Table of Contents
- THE POPHAM COLONY A DISCUSSION OF ITS HISTORICAL CLAIMS
- PUBLISHERS' ADVERTISEMENT.
- [Boston Daily Advertiser, April 11, 1866.] THE LAST POPHAM ADDRESS.
- [THE LETTER REFERRED TO ON PAGE 7.]
- [Boston Daily Advertiser, April 21, 1866.] "THE LAST POPHAM ADDRESS."
- [Portland Advertiser, April 26, 1866.] "THE LAST POPHAM ADDRESS."
- [Boston Daily Advertiser, May 31, 1866.] POPHAM AGAIN AND FINALLY.
- [Boston Daily Advertiser, July 28, 1866.] THE POPHAM COLONY, "FINALLY."
- [Boston Daily Advertiser, July 28, 1866.] A RUNNING REVIEW OF THE "POPHAM AGAIN AND FINALLY."
- BIBLIOGRAPHY OF THE POPHAM COLONY.
You May Also Like
The Abenaki Indians Their Treaties of 1713 & 1717, and a Vocabulary
By Frederic Kidder
Anti-Slavery Opinions before the Year 1800 Read before the Cincinnati Literary Club, November 16, 1872
By William Frederick Poole, George Buchanan
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3676Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5778Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19708Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3111Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation