Lux Mundi A Series of Studies in the Religion of the Incarnation, 10th Edition, 1890
Table of Contents
- LUX MUNDI
- ESSAYS AND CONTRIBUTORS.
- PREFACE TO THE FIFTH EDITION.
- PREFACE TO THE TENTH EDITION.
- SYNOPSIS OF CONTENTS.
- I. FAITH.
- II. THE CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE OF GOD.
- III. THE PROBLEM OF PAIN.
- IV. PREPARATION IN HISTORY FOR CHRIST.
- V. THE INCARNATION AND DEVELOPMENT.
- VI. THE INCARNATION AS THE BASIS OF DOGMA.
- VII. THE ATONEMENT.
- VIII. THE HOLY SPIRIT AND INSPIRATION.
- IX. THE CHURCH.
- X. SACRAMENTS.
- XI. CHRISTIANITY AND POLITICS.
- XII. CHRISTIAN ETHICS.
- I. Christ's Revelation of the Highest Good.
- II. Christ's Revelation of the Moral Law, its authority, sanctions, and content.
- III. Christ the Pattern of Character.
- IV. Christ the Source of the Recreation of Character.
- V. Christ's teaching as to the Consummation of God's Kingdom.
- VI. Conclusion.
- APPENDIX I. ON SOME ASPECTS OF CHRISTIAN DUTY.
- APPENDIX II. ON THE CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE OF SIN.
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
The Nursery, November 1873, Vol. XIV. No. 5
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation