An Historical Narrative of the Great and Terrible Fire of London, Sept. 2nd 1666
By Gideon Harvey
Table of Contents
- AN HISTORICAL NARRATIVE OF THE GREAT and TERRIBLE FIRE of LONDON, Sept. 2nd 1666
- HISTORICAL NARRATIVE OF THE FIRE OF LONDON.
- Extract from the Speech of Sir Edward Turner, Speaker of the Honourable House of Commons, at the Prorogation of the Parliament, February, 8, 1667.
- Extract from the certificates of the Surveyors appointed to survey the ruins.
- SECTION II.
- ACCOUNT OF THE FIRE OF LONDON, PUBLISHED BY AUTHORITY, FROM THE “LONDON GAZETTE.”
- SECTION III.
- VARIOUS OPINIONS CONCERNING THE CAUSES OF THE GREAT FIRE.
- SECTION IV.
- OF THE MONUMENT.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3681Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19717Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1641Romance238Science & Math1136Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation