An Account of the Customs and Manners of the Micmakis and Maricheets Savage Nations, Now Dependent on the Government of Cape-Breton
By Antoine Simon Maillard
Table of Contents
- AN ACCOUNT OF THE CUSTOMS and MANNERS OF THE MICMAKIS and MARICHEETS SAVAGE NATIONS
- Now Dependent on the Government of CAPE-BRETON.
- FROM An Original French Manuscript-Letter, Never Published, Written by a French Abbot, Who resided many Years, in quality of Missionary, amongst them.
- To which are annexed, Several Pieces, relative to the Savages, to Nova Scotia, and to North-America in general.
- A LETTER, &c.
- Micmaki-Country, March 27, 1755.
- MEMORIAL OF THE Motives of the Savages, called Mickmakis and Maricheets, for continuing the War with England since the last Peace.
- Dated Isle-Royal, 175-.
- LETTER FROM Mons. DE LA VARENNE, TO HIS FRIEND at ROCHELLE.
- Louisbourg, the 8th of May, 1756.
- CHARACTER OF THE SAVAGES of NORTH-AMERICA, EXTRACTED FROM A LETTER of the Father CHARLEVOIX, TO A LADY of Distinction.
You May Also Like
South Africa and the Transvaal War, vol. 7 The Guerilla War, from February 1901 to the Conclusion of Hostilities
By Louis Creswicke
The Story of American History for Elementary Schools
By Albert F. (Albert Franklin) Blaisdell
The Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Volume 10: Vespasian
Archeological Investigations Bureau of American Ethnology, Bulletin 76
By Gerard Fowke
Canada in Flanders, Volume III (of 3)
By Sir Charles G. D. Roberts
The Insurrection in Dublin
By James Stephens
The Discipline of War Nine Addresses on the Lessons of the War in Connection with Lent
By John Hasloch Potter
The Sheep Eaters
By William Alonzo Allen
Report of the Lords Commissioners for Trade and Plantations on the Petition of the Honourable Thomas Walpole, Benjamin Franklin, John Sargent, and Samuel Wharton, Esquires, and their Associates 1772
By Great Britain. Board of Trade
Military Reminiscences of the Civil War, Volume 2: November 1863-June 1865
By Jacob D. (Jacob Dolson) Cox
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3681Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19719Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1641Romance238Science & Math1137Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation