An Account of the Customs and Manners of the Micmakis and Maricheets Savage Nations, Now Dependent on the Government of Cape-Breton
By Antoine Simon Maillard
Table of Contents
- AN ACCOUNT OF THE CUSTOMS and MANNERS OF THE MICMAKIS and MARICHEETS SAVAGE NATIONS
- Now Dependent on the Government of CAPE-BRETON.
- FROM An Original French Manuscript-Letter, Never Published, Written by a French Abbot, Who resided many Years, in quality of Missionary, amongst them.
- To which are annexed, Several Pieces, relative to the Savages, to Nova Scotia, and to North-America in general.
- A LETTER, &c.
- Micmaki-Country, March 27, 1755.
- MEMORIAL OF THE Motives of the Savages, called Mickmakis and Maricheets, for continuing the War with England since the last Peace.
- Dated Isle-Royal, 175-.
- LETTER FROM Mons. DE LA VARENNE, TO HIS FRIEND at ROCHELLE.
- Louisbourg, the 8th of May, 1756.
- CHARACTER OF THE SAVAGES of NORTH-AMERICA, EXTRACTED FROM A LETTER of the Father CHARLEVOIX, TO A LADY of Distinction.
You May Also Like
Wilmot and Tilley
By James Hannay
The "Wearing of the Green," or The Prosecuted Funeral Procession
By A.M. (Alexander Martin) Sullivan
The Voyage of Governor Phillip to Botany Bay With an Account of the Establishment of the Colonies of Port Jackson and Norfolk Island (1789)
By Arthur Phillip
A Grammar of Freethought
By Chapman Cohen
Under the Prophet in Utah; the National Menace of a Political Priestcraft
By Frank J. Cannon, Harvey Jerrold O'Higgins
Journal of an Expedition into the Interior of Tropical Australia, in Search of a Route from Sydney to the Gulf of Carpentaria (1848)
By T. L. (Thomas Livingstone) Mitchell
Jewish Literature and Other Essays
By Gustav Karpeles
A Tale of One City: the New Birmingham Papers Reprinted from the "Midland Counties Herald"
By Thomas Anderton
Darkest India A Supplement to General Booth's "In Darkest England, and the Way Out"
By Frederick St. George De Lautour Booth-Tucker
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs82Business & Money158Children's Books1576Christian Books & Bibles952Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3838Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting17History5851Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19803Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1474Professional & Technical38Reference10Religion & Spirituality1717Romance269Science & Math1219Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult138Test Preparation169Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge