The Norwich Directory 
By Thomas Peck
Table of Contents
- THE Norwich Directory;
- References to the Churches in the Plan. 
- Public Buildings and Offices.
- Alphabetical List of the Streets, Lanes, &c. in the City of Norwich.
- THE NORWICH DIRECTORY.
- Merchants, &c. attending at Inns in and near the Market-place, on Market-days.
- List of Bankers in Norwich.
- List of Surgeons.
- List of Attorneys at Law.
- List of Boarding Schools for Young Ladies.
- `Lodging and Boarding Houses.
- List of Inns, &c.
- Names and Residence of Persons having Coaches, Post-Chaises, and Single-Horse Chaises to Let.
- List of Fairs in Norfolk.
- CONCISE HISTORY OF NORWICH. 
- THE CASTLE
- THE CATHEDRAL
- ST. ANDREW’S HALL,
- THE GUILD-HALL.
- ST. PETER OF MANCROFT CHURCH
- THE NORFOLK AND NORWICH HOSPITAL,
- THE THEATRE
- LIST OF THE COURT OF ALDERMEN OF NORWICH, 1801–1802.
- Common Council
- COMMITTEES IN THE CITY OF NORWICH.
- Chamberlain’s Council.
- Hospital Committee.
- City Committee.
- Market Committee.
- Tonnage Committee.
- River and Street Committee.
- Committee for inspecting the Assembly Bonds.
- Coal Committee.
- Committee of Appeals to the River Water Assessments.
- TREASURERS of the several HOSPITALS, &c.
- OFFICERS of the CORPORATION.
- CITY SURGEONS.
- The CORPORATION of GUARDIANS of the POOR in NORWICH.
- COURT of REQUEST or CONSCIENCE.
- EXCISE-OFFICE, St. George’s Tombland.
- FIRE INSURANCE OFFICES.
- GOVERNORS of BETHEL.
- Names of the Bishop, Dean, and Prebendaries.
- POST OFFICE.
- NORFOLK and NORWICH HOSPITAL.
- REGULAR LODGES OF FREE MASONS.
- THE POPULATION OF NORWICH,
- COACHES, BARGES, and WAGGONS, to and from NORWICH.
- THE MAIL CARRIAGES
- LONDON TRADERS to and from YARMOUTH.
- HULL TRADERS.
- LIST OF CARRIERS.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs82Business & Money158Children's Books1576Christian Books & Bibles952Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3846Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting17History5851Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19803Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1474Professional & Technical38Reference10Religion & Spirituality1717Romance269Science & Math1219Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult138Test Preparation169Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge