Notes and Queries, Number 184, May 7, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- OLD POPULAR POETRY: "ADAM BELL, CLYM OF THE CLOUGH, AND WILLIAM OF CLOWDESLY."
- SPRING, ETC.
- NOTES AND QUERIES ON BACON'S ESSAYS, NO. III.
- SHAKSPEARE CORRESPONDENCE.
- Minor Notes.
- SEAL OF WILLIAM D'ALBINI.
- FORMS OF JUDICIAL OATH.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- THE DISCOVERY AND RECOVERY OF MSS.
- "THE WHIPPIAD."
- SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION.
- MAJOR GENERAL LAMBERT.
- THE "SALT-PETER-MAN."
- METRICAL PSALMS AND HYMNS.
- THE SIGN OF THE CROSS IN THE GREEK CHURCH.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC NOTES AND QUERIES.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- MR. HALLIWELL'S FOLIO EDITION OF SHAKSPEARE.
- PEOPLE'S EDITION OF ALISON'S HISTORY OF EUROPE
- CLERICAL, MEDICAL, AND GENERAL LIFE ASSURANCE SOCIETY.
- MEDICAL, INVALID, AND GENERAL LIFE OFFICE,
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY,
- The Camden Society, FOR THE PUBLICATION OF EARLY HISTORICAL AND LITERARY REMAINS.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5773Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19693Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3109Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1451Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1638Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation