Chronicles of England, Scotland and Ireland (2 of 6): England (7 of 12) Iohn the Yongest Sonne of Henrie the Second
Table of Contents
- Iohn the yongest sonne of Henrie the second.
- Hubert the archbishop of Canturburies oration to the lords spirituall and temporall in the presence of the king, &c.
- King Iohn hauing gotten this victorie, and taken his nephue Arthur, he wrote the maner of that his successe vnto his barons in England, in manner as followeth.
- The sawcie spéech of proud Pandulph the popes lewd legat, to king Iohn, in the presumptuous popes behalfe.
- The charter of king Iohn his submission, as it was conueied to the pope at Rome.
- The words of fealtie made by king Iohn to the pope.
- In English thus.
You May Also Like
Chronicles (1 of 6): The Historie of England (8 of 8) The Eight Booke of the Historie of England