Notes and Queries, Number 227, March 4, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- BURTON'S "ANATOMY OF MELANCHOLY."
- "Αἰὼν," ITS DERIVATION.
- WILLIAM LYON, BISHOP OF CORK, CLOYNE, AND ROSS.
- CURIOUS MARRIAGE AGREEMENT.
- ANCIENT AMERICAN LANGUAGES.
- CONDUITT AND NEWTON
- Minor Notes.
- LITERARY QUERIES.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- RAPPING NO NOVELTY; AND TABLE-TURNING.
- GENERAL WHITELOCKE.
- "MAN PROPOSES, BUT GOD DISPOSES."
- NAPOLEON'S SPELLING.
- MEMOIRS OF GRAMMONT.
- THE MYRTLE BEE.
- CELTIC ETYMOLOGY.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- CHURCH REFORM.
- THE COURIER, AND CHURCH REFORM GAZETTE;
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Vol. V, Number 132, May 8, 1852 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 216, December 17, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Armour Plates" to "Arundel, Earls of" Volume 2, Slice 6
Notes and Queries, Number 57, November 30, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 40, August 3, 1850
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 106, November 8, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Fenton, Edward" to "Finistere" Volume 10, Slice 3
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Lamennais, Robert de" to "Latini, Brunetto" Volume 16, Slice 2
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs82Business & Money158Children's Books1576Christian Books & Bibles952Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3838Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting17History5851Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19803Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1474Professional & Technical38Reference10Religion & Spirituality1717Romance269Science & Math1219Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult138Test Preparation169Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge