Table of Contents
- Front cover
- Series page
- Title page
- Copyright page
- Introduction: Open Source Composition Texts Arrive for College Writers
- Robert E. Cummings
- What Is “Academic” Writing?
- L. Lennie Irvin
- So You’ve Got a Writing Assignment. Now What?
- Corrine E. Hinton
- The Inspired Writer vs. the Real Writer
- Sarah Allen
- Backpacks vs. Briefcases: Steps toward Rhetorical Analysis
- Laura Bolin Carroll
- From Topic to Presentation: Making Choices to Develop Your Writing
- Beth L. Hewett
- Taking Flight: Connecting Inner and Outer Realities during Invention
- Susan E. Antlitz
- Reinventing Invention: Discovery and Investment in Writing
- Michelle Trim and Megan Isaac
- “Finding Your Way In”: Invention as Inquiry Based Learning in First Year Writing
- Steven Lessner and Collin Craig
- Why Visit Your Campus Writing Center?
- Ben Rafoth
- Finding the Good Argument OR Why Bother With Logic?
- Rebecca Jones
- “I need you to say ‘I’”: Why First Person Is Important in College Writing
- Kate McKinney Maddalena
- Reflective Writing and the Revision Process: What Were You Thinking?
- Sandra L. Giles
- Wikipedia Is Good for You!?
- James P. Purdy
- Composing the Anthology: An Exercise in Patchwriting
- Christopher Leary
- Collaborating Online: Digital Strategies for Group Work
- Anthony T. Atkins
- Navigating Genres
- Kerry Dirk
- Back cover
You May Also Like
Index of the Project Gutenberg Works of Edward Sylvester Ellis
By Edward Sylvester Ellis
Index of the Project Gutenberg Works of Horatio Alger, Jr.
By Jr. Horatio Alger
Billie Bradley at Three Towers Hall; Or, Leading a Needed Rebellion
By Janet D. Wheeler
By Benito Pérez Galdós
Snowflakes and Sunbeams; Or, The Young Fur-traders: A Tale of the Far North
By R. M. (Robert Michael) Ballantyne
A Likely Story
By William Dean Howells
Jack Mason, the Old Sailor
By Francis C. (Francis Channing) Woodworth
By J. van (Jacob) Lennep
The Lazy Tour of Two Idle Apprentices
By Wilkie Collins, Charles Dickens