Chambers's Edinburgh Journal, No. 440 Volume 17, New Series, June 5, 1852
Table of Contents
- CHAMBERS' EDINBURGH JOURNAL
- CONDUCTED BY WILLIAM AND ROBERT CHAMBERS, EDITORS OF 'CHAMBERS'S INFORMATION FOR THE PEOPLE,' 'CHAMBERS'S EDUCATIONAL COURSE,' &c.
- VISIT TO THE SCENE OF THE HOLMFIRTH FLOOD.
- REMINISCENCES OF AN ATTORNEY.
- THE INCENDIARY.
- MEMORIALS OF THE DODO.
- A VENETIAN ADVENTURE OF YESTERDAY.
- STUDENT-LIFE AT CAMBRIDGE.
- A WIND-STORM AT NIGHT.
You May Also Like
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 375, June 13, 1829
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 13, No. 80, June, 1864 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Lippincott's Magazine of Popular Literature and Science, Volume 15, No. 85, January, 1875
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation