Lectures on Horsemanship Wherein Is Explained Every Necessary Instruction for Both Ladies and Gentlemen, in the Useful and Polite Art of Riding, with Ease, Elegance, and Safety
Table of Contents
- LECTURES ON HORSEMANSHIP, Wherein is Explained EVERY NECESSARY INSTRUCTION FOR BOTH LADIES and GENTLEMEN, In the Useful and Polite ART of RIDING, WITH EASE, ELEGANCE, and SAFETY,
- LECTURE on HORSEMANSHIP. Address to the Audience.
- On Mounting Your Horse.
- The Horseman’s Seat:
- Of The Bridle Hand.
- LECTURE on HORSEMANSHIP. Addressed to the Ladies.
- DIRECTIONS IN MOUNTING.
- DIRECTIONS FOR THE LENGTH OF THE STIRRUP.
- Of the Seat, And Form of the Side Saddle.
- WHEN RIDING ON THE ROAD.
You May Also Like
MacMillan & Co.'s General Catalogue of Works in the Departments of History, Biography, Travels, and Belles Lettres, December, 1869
Hocus Pocus Junior: The Anatomie of Legerdemain Or, the art of jugling set forth in his proper colours, fully, plainly, and exactly, so that an ignorant person may thereby learn the full perfection of the same, after a little practise.
Beauty and the Beast
The Lady's Album of Fancy Work for 1850 Consisting of Novel, Elegant, and Useful Designs in Knitting, Netting, Crochet, Braiding, and Embroidery, with Clear and Explicit Directions for Working the Patterns
The History of the Devils of Loudun, Volumes I-III The Alleged Possession of the Ursuline Nuns, and the Trial and Execution of Urbain Grandier, Told by an Eye-witness
Book of Jude
False Friends, and The Sailor's Resolve
Ali Baba, or the Forty Thieves
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation