Notes and Queries, Number 195, July 23, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- WILLIAM BLAKE.
- A POEM BY SHELLEY, NOT IN HIS WORKS.
- THE IMPOSSIBILITIES OF HISTORY.
- "QUEM DEUS VULT PERDERE PRIUS DEMENTAT."
- SHAKSPEARE CORRESPONDENCE.
- "THE DANCE OF DEATH."
- Minor Notes.
- FRAGMENTS OF MSS.
- THE ELECTRIC TELEGRAPH.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- REMUNERATION OF AUTHORS.
- ON THE USE OF THE HOUR-GLASS IN PULPITS.
- LADIES' ARMS BORNE IN A LOZENGE.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- GILBERT J. FRENCH,
- INDIGESTION, CONSTIPATION, NERVOUSNESS, &c.—BARRY, DU BARRY & CO.'S HEALTH-RESTORING FOOD for INVALIDS and INFANTS.
- MURRAY'S HANDBOOKS FOR TRAVELLERS.
- J. R. SMITH'S
- NEW PUBLICATIONS.
- LITERARY CURIOSITIES.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation