Notes and Queries, Number 210, November 5, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- LORD HALIFAX AND MRS. CATHERINE BARTON.
- DR. PARR ON MILTON.
- PARTS OF MSS.
- WILLIAM BLAKE.
- FOLK LORE.
- ITALIAN-ENGLISH, GERMAN-ENGLISH, AND THE REFUGEE STYLE.
- SHAKSPEARE CORRESPONDENCE.
- Minor Notes.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- MEDAL AND RELIC OF MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS.
- EARLY USE OF TIN.—DERIVATION OF THE NAME OF BRITAIN.
- PICTORIAL EDITIONS OF THE BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER.
- YEW-TREES IN CHURCHYARDS.
- OSBORN FAMILY.
- INSCRIPTIONS ON BELLS.
- LADIES' ARMS BORNE IN A LOZENGE.
- THE MYRTLE BEE.
- CAPTAIN JOHN DAVIS.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- Notes on Books, Etc.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- CHEAP BOOKS
- WILLIAMS AND NORGATE'S
- PRIVATELY PRINTED BOOKS,
- JOHN RUSSELL SMITH.
- 36. SOHO SQUARE, LONDON.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3681Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19719Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1641Romance238Science & Math1136Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation