The Rural Magazine, and Literary Evening Fire-Side Vol. 1, (1820)
Table of Contents
- THE RURAL MAGAZINE, AND LITERARY EVENING FIRE-SIDE.
- To the Editors.
- Letters of a Citizen to his Friends in the Country.
- Extension of Slavery.
- From an Englishman in this country to his Friend at home.
- Treatise on Agriculture.
- The Moral Plough Boy.
- Mr. Nicholson's Prize Essay.
- Cotton, Rice, Tobacco, Sugar, Wine.
- NOTES AND REMARKS—BY THE EDITOR OF THE REGISTER.
- Vine Dressing near Vevay.
- Political Economics.
- FROM HUMBOLDT'S PERSONAL NARRATIVE.
- The Coffee Plant.
- Sugar Cane.
- American Fig Tree.
- The Cow Tree.
- Singular effect of Peruvian Bark.
- Oil of Pumpkin Seed.
- Disease among Horses.
- The Arabian Horse.
- Wild Horse of the West.
- JAMES WATT.
- (Ascribed to an eminent writer.)
- Light without Heat or Combustion.
- EXTRACT OF A LETTER.
- Whale Fisheries.
- FROM THE DOWNINGSTON REPUBLICAN.
- List of the Members of the S I X T E E N T H C O N G R E S S.
- Transcriber's note:
You May Also Like
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 07, No. 43, May, 1861 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Notes and Queries, Number 235, April 29, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 1, No. 3, March, 1862
Punch, or the London Charivari, January 12th, 1895
Graham's Magazine, Vol. XLI, No. 4, October 1852
Herd Record of the Association of Breeders of Thorough-Bred Neat Stock Short Horns, Ayrshires and Devons
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 5, No. 1, January, 1864
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs81Business & Money158Children's Books1557Christian Books & Bibles934Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3835Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting15History5850Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19797Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense22Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1471Professional & Technical37Reference10Religion & Spirituality1700Romance270Science & Math1217Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult136Test Preparation168Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge