Notes and Queries, Number 176, March 12, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- MARLOWE'S "LUST'S DOMINION."
- DOVER CASTLE: A NOTE TO HASTED.
- DEAN SWIFT: AUTOGRAPHS IN BOOKS.
- SHAKSPEARE ELUCIDATIONS.
- IMPRECATORY EPITAPHS.
- DERIVATION OF "LAD" AND "LASS."
- Minor Notes.
- NATIONAL PORTRAITS.—PORTRAIT OF THE DUKE OF GLOUCESTER, SON OF CHARLES I.
- BOSTON QUERIES.
- WELBORNE FAMILY.
- DESCENDANTS OF SIR HUMPHREY GILBERT.
- Minor Queries.
- MONUMENT TO BARBARA MOWBRAY AND ELIZABETH CURLE AT ANTWERP.
- RIGBY CORRESPONDENCE.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC NOTES AND QUERIES.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- MEDICAL, INVALID,
- GENERAL LIFE OFFICE,
- OLD LONDON.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation