Burning of the Brooklyn Theatre A thrilling personal experience! Brooklyn's horror. Wholesale holocaust at the Brooklyn, New York, Theatre, on the night of December 5th, 1876
Table of Contents
- BURNING OF THE Brooklyn Theatre.
- BURNING OF THE BROOKLYN THEATRE.
- The Funeral.
- Mr. Murdoch’s Career on the Stage.
- Claude Burroughs.
- Sketches of other Victims.
- Almost Incredible.
- The History of the Brooklyn Theatre.
- Other Memorable Disasters by Fire.
- Scenes and Incidents.
- A Terrible Moment of Suspense.
- ‘My God, if it is locked!’
- Escaping through the Grating.
- Mad Struggles for Life.
- She Was Already Mad.
- A Family Almost Blotted Out.
- The Numbers in the Theatre.
- Relief for the Destitute.
- Thrilling Account of the Daring Bravery and Wonderful Escape from a Horrible Death of CORNELIUS J. DALY AND MISS NETTIE MORGAN.
- The Hero and Heroine.
- A Lapse of Years.
- The Cry of Fire.
- The Rescue—Facing Death.
- List of the Sufferers.
- UNIDENTIFIED OR MISSING.
- LATEST REPORT OF MISSING PERSONS.
You May Also Like
The Life of the Venerable Mother Mary of the Incarnation
The World English Bible (WEB): 1 Chronicles
The Ancient Banner Or, Brief Sketches of Persons and Scenes in the Early History of Friends
The World English Bible (WEB): Joshua
The 3 Little Kittens
The Courtship, Marriage, and Pic-Nic Dinner of Cock Robin & Jenny Wren With the Death and Burial of Poor Cock Robin
The Miraculous Conception Or, The Divinity of Jesus Christ Considered as the Foundation of the Christian Religion
Masters in Art, Part 79, Volume 7, July, 1906: Ingres A Series of Illustrated Monographs
Mrs. Caudle's Curtain Lectures
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3681Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19717Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1455Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1641Romance238Science & Math1136Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation