Burning of the Brooklyn Theatre A thrilling personal experience! Brooklyn's horror. Wholesale holocaust at the Brooklyn, New York, Theatre, on the night of December 5th, 1876
Table of Contents
- BURNING OF THE Brooklyn Theatre.
- BURNING OF THE BROOKLYN THEATRE.
- The Funeral.
- Mr. Murdoch’s Career on the Stage.
- Claude Burroughs.
- Sketches of other Victims.
- Almost Incredible.
- The History of the Brooklyn Theatre.
- Other Memorable Disasters by Fire.
- Scenes and Incidents.
- A Terrible Moment of Suspense.
- ‘My God, if it is locked!’
- Escaping through the Grating.
- Mad Struggles for Life.
- She Was Already Mad.
- A Family Almost Blotted Out.
- The Numbers in the Theatre.
- Relief for the Destitute.
- Thrilling Account of the Daring Bravery and Wonderful Escape from a Horrible Death of CORNELIUS J. DALY AND MISS NETTIE MORGAN.
- The Hero and Heroine.
- A Lapse of Years.
- The Cry of Fire.
- The Rescue—Facing Death.
- List of the Sufferers.
- UNIDENTIFIED OR MISSING.
- LATEST REPORT OF MISSING PERSONS.
You May Also Like
The Kitchen Encyclopedia Twelfth Edition (Swift & Company)
The Life of the Venerable Mother Mary of the Incarnation
The World English Bible (WEB): 1 Chronicles
The World English Bible (WEB): Joshua
The Miraculous Conception Or, The Divinity of Jesus Christ Considered as the Foundation of the Christian Religion
The Courtship, Marriage, and Pic-Nic Dinner of Cock Robin & Jenny Wren With the Death and Burial of Poor Cock Robin
Masters in Art, Part 79, Volume 7, July, 1906: Ingres A Series of Illustrated Monographs
Some Remarks on the Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, Written by Mr. William Shakespeare (1736)
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs82Business & Money158Children's Books1576Christian Books & Bibles952Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3838Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting17History5851Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19803Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1474Professional & Technical38Reference10Religion & Spirituality1717Romance269Science & Math1219Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult138Test Preparation169Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge