Notes and Queries, Number 52, October 26, 1850 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- ADDRESS TO OUR FRIENDS.
- SHAKSPEARE'S USE OF THE WORDS "CAPTIOUS" AND "INTENIBLE."
- ORATORIES OF THE NONJURORS.
- HOGARTH'S ILLUSTRATIONS OF HUDIBRAS.
- FOLK LORE.
- ADVICE TO THE EDITOR, AND HINTS TO HIS CONTRIBUTORS.
- MINOR NOTES.
- THE INQUISITION—THE BOHEMIAN PERSECUTION.
- Minor Queries.
- TASSO TRANSLATED BY FAIRFAX.
- ALE-DRAPER.—EUGENE ARAM.
- ON THE WORD "GRADELY."
- COLLAR OF ESSES.
- Replies to Minor Queries
- NOTES OF BOOKS, SALES, CATALOGUES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- Bibliographical Works,
- Which are kept constantly ready for reference to every Visitor.
- WILLIAMS AND NORGATE,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs74Business & Money147Children's Books1474Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology853Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3694Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5782Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19725Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3114Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical36Reference8Religion & Spirituality1642Romance239Science & Math1138Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation94Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation