Notes and Queries, Number 167, January 8, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- AUTOGRAPH OF EDWARD OF LANCASTER, SON OF HENRY VI.
- ROBERT BLOOMFIELD.
- NOTE FOR LONDON TOPOGRAPHERS.
- SERMONS BY PARLIAMENTARY CHAPLAINS.
- A PERSPECTIVE VIEW OF TWELVE POSTAGE-STAMPS.
- Minor Notes.
- ROMAN SEPULCHRAL INSCRIPTIONS.
- CHAPEL PLASTER.
- Minor Queries.
- DESCENT OF THE QUEEN FROM JOHN OF GAUNT.
- UNCERTAIN ETYMOLOGIES—"LEADER."
- LINES ON TIPPERARY.
- SHAKESPEARE EMENDATIONS.
- STATUES REPRESENTED ON COINS.
- JUDGE JEFFREYS.
- DUTCH ALLEGORICAL PICTURE.
- THE REPRINT, IN 1808, OF THE FIRST FOLIO EDITION OF SHAKSPEARE.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC NOTES AND QUERIES.
- "'TWAS ON THE MORN."
- ALLEGED REDUCTION OF ENGLISH SUBJECTS TO SLAVERY.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY,
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs74Business & Money147Children's Books1475Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology852Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3693Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5782Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19725Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3114Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical36Reference8Religion & Spirituality1642Romance239Science & Math1138Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation92Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation