Hemp Hurds as Paper-Making Material United States Department of Agriculture, Bulletin No. 404
By Lyster H. (Lyster Hoxie) Dewey, Jason L. Merrill
Table of Contents
- UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- HEMP HURDS AS PAPER-MAKING MATERIAL.
- THE PRODUCTION AND HANDLING OF HEMP HURDS.
- WHAT HEMP HURDS ARE.
- PITH, WOOD, AND FIBER.
- CHARACTER OF HURDS AFFECTED BY RETTING.
- PROPORTION OF HURDS TO FIBER AND YIELD PER ACRE.
- HURDS AVAILABLE FROM MACHINE-BROKEN HEMP.
- PRESENT USES OF HEMP HURDS.
- PRESENT SUPPLIES OF HURDS AVAILABLE.
- BALING FOR SHIPMENT.
- COST OF BALING.
- THE MANUFACTURE OF PAPER FROM HEMP HURDS.
- FACTORS JUSTIFYING AN INVESTIGATION OF HEMP HURDS.
- CHARACTER OF THE MATERIAL.
- CHARACTER OF THE TESTS.
- OPERATIONS INVOLVED IN A TEST.
- DESCRIPTION OF TESTS.
- COMPARISON OF THE TESTS AND COMMERCIAL PRACTICE.
- PHYSICAL TESTS OF THE PAPERS PRODUCED.
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
The Story of the Invention of Steel Pens With a Description of the Manufacturing Process by Which They Are Produced
By Henry Bore
Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers, vol. LXXII, June, 1911 Water Purification Plant, Washington, D. C. Results of Operation.
By E. D. Hardy, American Society of Civil Engineers
New York at the Louisiana Purchase Exposition, St. Louis 1904 Report of the New York State Commission
By DeLancey M. Ellis
Steam, Steel and Electricity
By James W. Steele
Watch and Clock Escapements A Complete Study in Theory and Practice of the Lever, Cylinder and Chronometer Escapements, Together with a Brief Account of the Origin and Evolution of the Escapement in Horology
Scientific American, Volume 17, No. 26 December 28, 1867 A Weekly Journal of Practical Information, Art, Science, Mechanics, Chemistry, and Manufactures.
The Invention of the Sewing Machine
By Grace Rogers Cooper
Coal, and What We Get from It
By Raphael Meldola
Scientific American Supplement, No. 288, July 9, 1881
Also Available On
Arts & Photography489Biographies & Memoirs82Business & Money147Children's Books1715Christian Books & Bibles991Comics & Graphic Novels6Computers & Technology877Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home207Education & Teaching3899Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian3Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5882Humor & Entertainment165Law154Literature & Fiction19916Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense24Other3126Parenting & Relationships12Politics & Social Sciences1478Professional & Technical26Reference11Religion & Spirituality1749Romance273Science & Math1240Science Fiction & Fantasy210Self-Help42Sports & Outdoors48Teen & Young Adult161Test Preparation175Travel115
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge