Scott Greenwood and Co. Catalogue of Special Technical Works, 1903 For Manufacturers, Students, and Technical Schools, by Expert Writers
Table of Contents
- JUNE, 1903. Catalogue OF Special Technical Works
- INDEX TO SUBJECTS.
- Paints, Colours and Printing Inks.
- Varnishes and Drying Oils.
- Oils, Fats, Soaps and Perfumes.
- Cosmetical Preparations.
- Glue, Bone Products and Manures.
- Chemicals, Waste Products and Agricultural Chemistry.
- Writing Inks and Sealing Waxes.
- Lead Ores and Compounds.
- Industrial Uses of Air, Steam and Water.
- Industrial Hygiene.
- X Rays.
- India-Rubber and Gutta Percha.
- Leather Trades.
- Books on Pottery, Bricks, Tiles, Glass, etc.
- Glassware, Glass Staining and Painting.
- Paper Staining.
- Enamelling on Metal.
- Silk Manufacture.
- Books on Textile and Dyeing Subjects.
- Dyeing, Colour Printing, Matching and Dye-stuffs.
- Bleaching and Washing.
- Cotton Spinning and Combing.
- Collieries and Mines.
- Engineering, Smoke Prevention and Metallurgy.
- Dental Metallurgy.
- Plumbing, Decorating, Metal Work, etc., etc.
- Brewing and Botanical.
- Timber and Wood Waste.
- Building and Architecture.
- Foods and Sweetmeats.
- Dyeing Fancy Goods.
- Lithography and Engraving.
- Sugar Refining.
- New Textile Books.
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3681Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19719Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1641Romance238Science & Math1137Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation