Tintinnalogia, or, the Art of Ringing Wherein is laid down plain and easie Rules for Ringing all sorts of Plain Changes
By Fabian Stedman, Richard Duckworth
Table of Contents
- TINTINNALOGIA: OR, THE ART OF RINGING.
- TO THE NOBLE SOCIETY OF COLLEDGE-YOUTHS.
- On the Ingenious Art of RINGING.
- Upon the Presentation of GRANDSIRE BOB To the COLLEDGE-YOUTHS, By the AUTHOR Of that PEAL.
- Of the Beginning of Changes.
- Of the Changes.
- The Changes on three Bells.
- The Plain Changes on four Bells.
- Treble Hunt up, Extream between the 2 farthest Bells from it.
- Second up, extream between the 2 nearest to it.
- Fourth down, Extream between the two farthest Bells from it.
- The Twenty all over.
- An Eight and Forty.
- Cambridge Eight and Forty.
- The Plain Changes on five Bells.
- Treble and second both up, Extream between the two farthest Extream Bells from the half Hunt.
- Treble up, fifth down, Extreams between the two farthest Extream Bells from the half Hunt.
- Second down, and fourth up, Extream between the two farthest Bells from the half Hunt.
- Second and third both down, Extream between the two farthest Extream Bells from the half Hunt.
- Third and fifth both up, Extream between the two farthest Extream Bells from the half Hunt.
- Fourth down, Treble up, Extream between the two nearest Extream Bells to the half Hunt.
- Fifth down, treble up, Extream Changes between the two farthest Extream Bells from the Half Hunt.
- Treble & second both down.
- Second & treble both down.
- The Changes on six Bells.
- The Twelve score Long Hunts: Or the ESQUIRE'S Twelve-score.
- The Variety of Changes on any Number of Bells.
- Doubles And Singles on four Bells.
- Doubles and Singles on five Bells.
- Tendring's Six-score on five Bells.
- Paradox on five Bells.
- PHOENIX. On five Bells.
- London Pleasure on five Bells.
- What you please. Doubles and Singles on 5 Bells.
- Reading Doubles. On five Bells.
- Old Doubles. On five Bells.
- New Doubles. On five Bells.
- Grandsire on five Bells.
- The Seven-score and four on six Bells.
- Trebles and Doubles on six Bells.
- Grandsire Bob. On six Bells.
- Changes on eight Bells.
- Of Hanging Bells.
You May Also Like
Practical Angora Goat Raising
The Art of Fencing; Or, The Use of the Small Sword
By maître d'armes Labat
Handbook of Medical Entomology
By William A. (William Albert) Riley, O. A. (Oskar Augustus) Johannsen
The American Quarterly Review, No. 17, March 1831
Little Folks (July 1884) A Magazine for the Young
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation