The Consumer Viewpoint Covering Vital Phases of Manufacturing and Selling Household Devices
By Mildred Maddocks Bentley
Table of Contents
- The Consumer Viewpoint
- POINTS OFTEN OVERLOOKED BY MANUFACTURERS.
- THE VALUE OF PROPER DEMONSTRATION BY THE DEALER.
- WHAT THE PURCHASER LOOKS FOR
- COST IS CONSIDERED
- THE WOMAN'S VIEWPOINT ON MATERIALS USED IN CONSTRUCTION.
- THE RELATION OF SECTIONAL SELLING TO MATERIALS USED.
- LITTLE THINGS THAT OFTEN PROVE GREAT.
- SOME NEEDS OF THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE.
You May Also Like
The Kitchen Encyclopedia Twelfth Edition (Swift & Company)
One Thousand Secrets of Wise and Rich Men Revealed
By C. A. Bogardus
The Curry Cook's Assistant Or, Curries, How to Make Them in England in Their Original Style
By Daniel Santiagoe
The American Housewife Containing the Most Valuable and Original Receipts in all the Various Branches of Cookery; and Written in a Minute and Methodical Manner
No Animal Food and Nutrition and Diet with Vegetable Recipes
By Rupert H. Wheldon
Cassell's Vegetarian Cookery A Manual of Cheap and Wholesome Diet
By A. G. (Arthur Gay) Payne
Culture and Cooking Art in the Kitchen
By Catherine Owen
Woman's Institute Library of Cookery Volume 5: Fruit and Fruit Desserts; Canning and Drying; Jelly Making, Preserving and Pickling; Confections; Beverages; the Planning of Meals
By Woman's Institute of Domestic Arts and Sciences
Reform Cookery Book (4th edition) Up-To-Date Health Cookery for the Twentieth Century.
By Mrs. (Jean Oliver) Mill
The Candy Maker's Guide A Collection of Choice Recipes for Sugar Boiling
By Fletcher Manufacturing Company
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money67Children's Books1330Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3640Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5745Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19579Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1370Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance232Science & Math1109Science Fiction & Fantasy202Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation50Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation