Appletons' Popular Science Monthly, April 1899 Volume LIV, No. 6, April 1899
Table of Contents
- APPLETONS' POPULAR SCIENCE MONTHLY
- THE STUFF THAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF.
- THE BEST METHODS OF TAXATION.
- PART I.
- MENTAL DEFECTIVES AND THE SOCIAL WELFARE.
- THE WHEAT PROBLEM AGAIN.
- THE COMING OF THE CATBIRD.
- GUESSING, AS INFLUENCED BY NUMBER PREFERENCES.
- CONCERNING WEASELS.
- CARE OF THE THROAT AND EAR.
- THE PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY OF THE WEST INDIES.
- I.—THE FAUNA OF THE ANTILLES: MAMMALS.
- IRON IN THE LIVING BODY.
- THE MALAY LANGUAGE.
- LIFE ON A SOUTH SEA WHALER.
- SKETCH OF MANLY MILES.
- Editor's Table.
- SCIENCE AND CULTURE.
- SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.
- Scientific Literature.
- SPECIAL BOOKS.
- GENERAL NOTICES.
- PUBLICATIONS RECEIVED.
- Fragments of Science.
- MINOR PARAGRAPHS.
- Transcriber's Notes:
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation