Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 93, November 26, 1887
Table of Contents
- PUNCH, OR THE LONDON CHARIVARI.
- Volume 93
- November 26, 1887.
- PAPERS FROM PUMP-HANDLE COURT.
- A Recollection of the Long Vacation.
- "The Grand Old Man" in December.—Father Christmas.
- THE LETTER-BAG OF TOBY M.P.
- By-the-Sea, Saturday.
- THE WAIL OF THE WIRE.
- (With apologies to the Poet.)
- "It is stated that Mr. Swinburne's new poem was cabled to New York."
- May in November.
- (At the Royalty Theatre.)
- "In the Press."—Mr. O'Brien's clothes.
- 'TWILL ILLUME.
- (Poe applied.)
- THE NE PLUS ULTRA.
- "'Twas in Trafalgar's Square."
- "SPECIAL" REASONS:
- Or, Why They were "Sworn In."
- Mem. by a Hater of Premature "Christmassing."
- ON A RECENT CASTING VOTE.
- OUR BOOKING-OFFICE.
- Albert Hall Concert, Wed., Nov. 16.
- L. C. & D. v. S. E.
- OUR DEBATING CLUB.
- Pinceney, our President.
- Our Vice-President.
- Our Honorary Secretary.
- SO SEASONABLE, YOU KNOW.
- To the Unemployed.
- The Powers that Be.
- THE "PONDS ASINORUM" AGAIN!
- EXTRA SPECIAL.
- THE GRAND OLD JANUS.
- 'ARRY ON LAW AND ORDER!
- TO HIS MISTRESS.
- AMERICAN CHORUS.
- PROBABLE PICTURES FOR CHRISTMAS NUMBERS
- LADY MACBETH.
- SHYLOCK; or, The Masher of Venice.
- THE WOES OF THE WATER CONSUMER.
- KEPT IN;
- OR, THE LEAGUER BELEAGUERED.
- A Right-thinking Radical requests information.
- An Unfeeling Unionist answers him—
- The Right-thinking Radical expresses surprise at the intelligence—
- The Unfeeling Unionist rejoins—
- The Right-thinking Radical proceeds with his questionings—
- The Unfeeling Unionist replies—
- The Right-thinking Radical plies him once again—
- The Unfeeling Unionist ends the colloquy—
- "'HAD HIM THERE!"
- ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
- THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE.
- (A Cosmos Story.)
- Chapter I.
- Chapter II.
- Chapter III.
- Chapter IV.
- A LITERARY FIND.
- Scene from Act I.—Romeo's Garden in Kent. Romeo, Bernardo.
- *** START: FULL LICENSE *** THE FULL PROJECT GUTENBERG LICENSE PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU DISTRIBUTE OR USE THIS WORK
- Section 2. Information about the Mission of Project Gutenberg-tm
- Section 3. Information about the Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation
- Section 4. Information about Donations to the Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation
- Section 5. General Information About Project Gutenberg-tm electronic works.
You May Also Like
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
The Argosy Vol. 51, No. 4, April, 1891
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 14, No. 389, September 12, 1829
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation