Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 93, November 26, 1887
Table of Contents
- PUNCH, OR THE LONDON CHARIVARI.
- Volume 93
- November 26, 1887.
- PAPERS FROM PUMP-HANDLE COURT.
- A Recollection of the Long Vacation.
- "The Grand Old Man" in December.—Father Christmas.
- THE LETTER-BAG OF TOBY M.P.
- By-the-Sea, Saturday.
- THE WAIL OF THE WIRE.
- (With apologies to the Poet.)
- "It is stated that Mr. Swinburne's new poem was cabled to New York."
- May in November.
- (At the Royalty Theatre.)
- "In the Press."—Mr. O'Brien's clothes.
- 'TWILL ILLUME.
- (Poe applied.)
- THE NE PLUS ULTRA.
- "'Twas in Trafalgar's Square."
- "SPECIAL" REASONS:
- Or, Why They were "Sworn In."
- Mem. by a Hater of Premature "Christmassing."
- ON A RECENT CASTING VOTE.
- OUR BOOKING-OFFICE.
- Albert Hall Concert, Wed., Nov. 16.
- L. C. & D. v. S. E.
- OUR DEBATING CLUB.
- Pinceney, our President.
- Our Vice-President.
- Our Honorary Secretary.
- SO SEASONABLE, YOU KNOW.
- To the Unemployed.
- The Powers that Be.
- THE "PONDS ASINORUM" AGAIN!
- EXTRA SPECIAL.
- THE GRAND OLD JANUS.
- 'ARRY ON LAW AND ORDER!
- TO HIS MISTRESS.
- AMERICAN CHORUS.
- PROBABLE PICTURES FOR CHRISTMAS NUMBERS
- LADY MACBETH.
- SHYLOCK; or, The Masher of Venice.
- THE WOES OF THE WATER CONSUMER.
- KEPT IN;
- OR, THE LEAGUER BELEAGUERED.
- A Right-thinking Radical requests information.
- An Unfeeling Unionist answers him—
- The Right-thinking Radical expresses surprise at the intelligence—
- The Unfeeling Unionist rejoins—
- The Right-thinking Radical proceeds with his questionings—
- The Unfeeling Unionist replies—
- The Right-thinking Radical plies him once again—
- The Unfeeling Unionist ends the colloquy—
- "'HAD HIM THERE!"
- ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
- THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE.
- (A Cosmos Story.)
- Chapter I.
- Chapter II.
- Chapter III.
- Chapter IV.
- A LITERARY FIND.
- Scene from Act I.—Romeo's Garden in Kent. Romeo, Bernardo.
- *** START: FULL LICENSE *** THE FULL PROJECT GUTENBERG LICENSE PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU DISTRIBUTE OR USE THIS WORK
- Section 2. Information about the Mission of Project Gutenberg-tm
- Section 3. Information about the Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation
- Section 4. Information about Donations to the Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation
- Section 5. General Information About Project Gutenberg-tm electronic works.
You May Also Like
The American Quarterly Review, No. 17, March 1831
Little Folks (July 1884) A Magazine for the Young
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 98, April 12, 1890
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs81Business & Money158Children's Books1558Christian Books & Bibles934Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3835Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting15History5850Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19797Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense22Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1471Professional & Technical37Reference10Religion & Spirituality1700Romance270Science & Math1217Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult136Test Preparation168Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge