Notes and Queries, Number 09, December 29, 1849
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- OUR PROGRESS
- SIR E. DERING'S HOUSEHOLD BOOK.
- BERKELEY'S THEORY OF VISION VINDICATED.
- BISHOP BARNABY.
- MATHEMATICAL ARCHÆOLOGY.
- SONG IN THE STYLE OF SUCKLING—THE TWO NOBLE KINSMEN.
- "GOTHIC" ARCHITECTURE
- DR. BURNEY'S MUSICAL WORKS.
- ANCIENT INSCRIBED DISHES.
- MINOR NOTES.
- NOTES IN ANSWER TO QUERIES.
- THE LAST OF THE VILLAINS.
- THE DORE OF HOLY SCRIPTURE.
- TURNER'S MS. HISTORY OF WESTMINSTER—CRUCIFIX OF EDWARD THE CONFESSOR.
- THE TALISMAN OF CHARLEMAGNE.
- DICK SHORE—ISLE OF DOGS—KATHERINE PEGG.
- MINOR QUERIES.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- WANTED TO PURCHASE
- NOTICES TO CORRESPONDENTS
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5773Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19693Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3109Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1451Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1638Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation