On the Phenomena of Hybridity in the Genus Homo
By Paul Broca
Table of Contents
- ON THE PHENOMENA OF HYBRIDITY IN THE GENUS HOMO.
- EDITOR’S PREFACE.
- GLOSSARIAL NOTE.
- SECTION I.
- GENERAL OBSERVATIONS ON CROSSING IN HUMAN RACES.
- Pretended examples of hybrid races (note on the Griquas of Southern Africa)
- Significations of the words race and type
- SECTION II.
- OF EUGENESIC HYBRIDITY IN MANKIND.
- SECTION III.
- EXAMPLES TENDING TO PROVE THAT THE INTERMIXTURE OF CERTAIN RACES OF MEN ARE NOT EUGENESIC.
- Remarks on the interpretation of human hybridity
- Relative infecundity of the interbreeds between the White and Negro
- Relative sterility of some Mulattoes in the first generation
- Moral or physical inferiority of some Mulattoes
- Malay and mixed breeds
- Relative sterility of the interbreeds between the Europeans and the Australians or Tasmanians
- Observations of Count Strzelecki; discussion
- Conclusions on human hybridity
- SECTION IV.
- RECAPITULATION AND CONCLUSION.
- INDEX OF SUBJECTS.
- INDEX OF AUTHORS REFERRED TO.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3681Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19717Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1455Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1641Romance238Science & Math1136Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation