Notes and Queries, Number 206, October 8, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—Captain Cuttle.
- NOTES ON NEWSPAPERS: "THE TIMES," DAILY PRESS, ETC.
- "IN QUIETNESS AND CONFIDENCE SHALL BE YOUR STRENGTH."
- BINDERS OF THE VOLUMES IN THE HARLEIAN LIBRARY.
- FRENCH VERSE.
- A SPANISH PLAY-BILL.
- SHAKSPEARE CORRESPONDENCE.
- Minor Notes.
- DESCENDANTS OF MILTON.
- AN ANXIOUS QUERY FROM THE HYMMALAYAS.
- Minor Queries.
- Minor Queries with Answers.
- SIR W. HANKFORD-GASCOIGNE'S TOMB.
- TRANSLATION OF THE PRAYER BOOK INTO FRENCH.
- PRAYING TO THE WEST.
- JACOB BOBART.
- EARLY USE OF TIN.—DERIVATION OF THE NAME OF BRITAIN.
- YEW-TREES IN CHURCHYARDS.
- STARS ARE THE FLOWERS OF HEAVEN.
- BOOKS BURNED BY THE COMMON HANGMAN.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC CORRESPONDENCE.
- Replies to Minor Queries.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE.
- Notices to Correspondents.
- WESTERN LIFE ASSURANCE AND ANNUITY SOCIETY.
- MURRAY'S HANDBOOKS FOR TRAVELLERS IN ITALY.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation