The Strand Magazine, Volume XVII, February 1899, No. 98.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- THE STRAND MAGAZINE.
- Round the Fire. IX.—THE STORY OF THE JEW'S BREAST-PLATE.
- The Story of Cleopatra's Needle. FROM SYRENE TO LONDON.
- Ivanka the Wolf-Slayer.
- In Nature's Workshop. II.—FALSE PRETENCES.
- From Behind the Speaker's Chair. XLVIII.
- DRAWING A BADGER
- A Common Crystal.
- A Peep into "Punch."
- Part II.—1850 to 1854.
- Miss Cayley's Adventures. XII.—THE ADVENTURE OF THE UNPROFESSIONAL DETECTIVE.
- A Town in the Tree-Tops.
- Aunt Sarah's Brooch.
- A Record of 1811. OR, A SHEEP'S COAT AT SUNRISE, A MAN'S COAT AT SUNSET.
- Animal Actualities.
- The Memory-Saver
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
The Nursery, November 1873, Vol. XIV. No. 5
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5773Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19693Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3109Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1451Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1638Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation