Notes and Queries, Number 02, November 10, 1849
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- A FEW WORDS TO OUR FRIENDS.
- BISHOP AYLMER'S LETTER, AND THE POEM ON THE ARMADA.
- QUERIES ANSWERED, NO. 1.
- NOTES UPON "NOTES, NO. 1."
- QUERY AS TO REFERENCES.
- LINES IN THE STYLE OF SUCKLING.
- NOTES UPON ANCIENT LIBRARIES.
- PEDLAR'S SONG ATTRIBUTED TO SHAKSPERE, AND TRADITION CONNECTED WITH SHAKSPERE'S "HAMLET."
- PEDLAR'S SONG.
- SIR WILLIAM SKIPWYTH, KING'S JUSTICE IN IRELAND.
- THE THISTLE OF SCOTLAND.
- CAPTURE OF THE DUKE OF MONMOUTH.
- SERPENTS' EGGS AND STRAW NECKLACES.
- MADOC—HIS EXPEDITION TO AMERICA.
- NOTES ON COFFEE.
- DR. DRYASDUST.
- MACAULAY'S "YOUNG LEVITE."
- SERMONES SANCTI CAROLI BORROMÆI.
- LUTHER AND ERASMUS.
- TOWER ROYAL—CONSTITUTION HILL—COUNTESS OF PEMBROKE'S LETTER—TENNISON'S FUNERAL SERMON ON NELL GWYNNE.
- GROG—BISHOP BARNABY.
- NOTES FROM FLY-LEAVES, NO. II.
- DR. FARMER ON DRAYTON'S WORKS.
- BODENHAM, OR LING'S POLITEUPHUIA.
- COLLEY CIBBER'S APOLOGY.
- A MAIDEN ASSIZE—WHITE GLOVES.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES WANTED TO PURCHASE
- NOTICES TO CORRESPONDENTS.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Echinoderma" to "Edward, prince of Wales" Volume 8, Slice 10
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs69Business & Money64Children's Books318Christian Books & Bibles831Computers & Technology699Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3614Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5742Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19573Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1607Romance230Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult120Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation