The American Missionary — Volume 33, No. 02, February, 1879
Table of Contents
- THE AMERICAN MISSIONARY.
- OUR CONCERT OF PRAYER.
- THE MISSIONS IN CENTRAL AFRICA.
- HOW THE COLLEGE DIRECTS AND TRANSMUTES NATURAL FORCES.
- PURITANISM AND THE DESPISED RACES.
- RE-DEDICATION OF THE BEACH INSTITUTE.
- ITEMS FROM THE FIELD.
- GENERAL NOTES.
- NEW APPOINTMENTS.
- THE SOUTHERN FIELD.
- AMONG THE CHINESE.
- AMONG THE INDIANS.
- MENDI MISSION, WEST AFRICA.
- THE FREEDMEN.
- NORTH CAROLINA.
- "There is Life in the Old Land Yet."
- Freedom's Day.
- CHILDREN'S PAGE.
- The American Missionary Association.
- AIM AND WORK.
- FORM OF A BEQUEST.
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology847Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5769Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19686Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3108Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation