Complete 20th Century History for Cambridge IGCSE® Revision Guide
Written to support the 20th Century History for Cambridge GCSE student book, this comprehensive revision guide reinforces students' understanding of key topics. Up-to-date for the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus, it supports exam confidence and achievement with revision and exam advice from an experienced examiner. The clear approach will help learners focus on the key historical concepts, and to solidify their subject knowledge. Covering all the core topics, plus a
selection of in-depth studies including the First World War, Germany, the USA and Israelis and Palestinians, the Revision Guide provides full syllabus coverage of Option B: The Twentieth Century.
- Front Cover
- Title page
- 1 Were the peace treaties of 1919–23 fair?
- 2 To what extent was the League of Nations a success?
- 3 Why had international peace collapsed by 1939?
- 4 Who was to blame for the Cold War?
- 5 How effectively did the USA containthe spread of communism?
- 6 How secure was the USSR’s control over Eastern Europe, 1948–c.1989?
- 7 Why did events in the Gulfmatter, c.1970–2000?
- 8 The First World War, 1914–18
- 9 Germany, 1918–45
- 10 The USA, 1919–41
- 11 Israelis and Palestinians since 1945
- Back Cover