Back in the Day
The book is not available in your country.
Can time travel fix a family and a friendship? "So, one minute my ex-best friend, Izzy, and I are rummaging in the PE cupboard, looking at some hilarious prom stuff from the 1980s. The next minute, we're there. Actually there, in 1985. And that's not all - our mums are there too. But they're our age! Check out their hair! It's weird enough for Izzy, who's not really getting on with her mum at the moment. Not that I care, we're not friends any more anyway. But the
thing is, my mum died in a car crash when I was four. I've always longed to get to know her, and now's my chance! Izzy says we mustn't change anything in the past, as it might mean our future selves don't even get born. But how can I not warn my mum about her fate? If there's a chance that I can save
her, surely I've got to take it. Wouldn't you . . .?"
- Chapter One Separate Lives
- Chapter Two Trapped
- Chapter Three You Spin Me Round
- Chapter Four Road to Nowhere
- Chapter Five Take on Me
- Chapter Six Back in Time
- Chapter Seven Everybody Wants to Rule the World
- Chapter Eight Holding out for a Hero
- Chapter Nine The Wild Boys
- Chapter Ten If you Love Someone, Set Them Free
- Chapter Eleven Glory Days
- Chapter Twelve Things can only Get Better
- Chapter Thirteen The Search is Over
- Chapter Fourteen Everything she Wants
- Chapter Fifteen One More Night
- Chapter Sixteen Don’t you Forget About Me
- Chapter Seventeen Summer of 69
- Chapter Eighteen The Heat is on
- Chapter Nineteen Life in one Day
- Chapter Twenty Too Late for Goodbyes
- Chapter Twenty-One Jonny Come Home
- About the Author
- Quiz Answers!
- Also by Jess Bright
- Ready for More Great Stories?