AQA English Literature B: A Level and AS
The book is not available in your country.
This book prepares students and teachers for the requirements of the 2015 AQA A Level English Literature B specification. Structured and written to develop the skills on which students will be assessed in the exams and coursework, students of all abilities, through the source texts, book features and approach, will be able to make clear progress. The book offers students the opportunity to build on skills acquired at GCSE, extending them into their A Level course,
ensuring that they are fully prepared for the assessment requirements of the qualifications and that students become successful, independent all-round learners. Building on years of development work on earlier editions, this brand new book includes the latest thinking and research, thus maintaining
relevance and instilling confidence. Whether students are taking AS or A Level AQA English Literature B specification, this resource offers guidance and activities to help all students achieve their potential.
- Front Cover
- Title Page
- Component 1 Literary genres Option 1A: Aspects of tragedy
- Component 1 Literary genres Option 1B: Aspects of comedy
- Component 2Texts and genres Option 2A:Elements of crime writing
- Component 2Texts and genres Option 2B:Elements of political andsocial protest writing
- Component 3Non-exam assessment (Coursework):Theory and independence
- Back Cover