Complete Geography for Cambridge IGCSE® & O Level
By David Kelly, Muriel Fretwell
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
Embed geographical and critical thinking skills for the latest Cambridge IGCSE, IGCSE 9-1 and O Level (0460/0976/2217) syllabuses with the skills focused approach, from examiners David Kelly and Muriel Fretwell.
Table of Contents
- Front Cover
- Title Page
- What’s on the support website?
- Introduction and CAIE syllabus matching grid
- 1 Population
- 2 Settlement and urbanisation
- 3 Earthquakes and volcanoes
- 4 Rivers
- 5 Coasts
- 6 Weather
- 7 Climate and natural vegetation
- 8 Development
- 9 Food supply
- 10 Industry and tourism
- 11 Energy and water
- 12 Geographical skills
- 13 Geographical investigations
- Back Cover
You May Also Like