KS3 History: Invasion, Plague and Murder: Britain 1066-1509
Written to match the new 2014 National Curriculum with expert support from experienced Head of History, Aaron Wilkes, the third editions of this well-loved series will hook your students' interest in KS3 History whilst helping them prepare for GCSE. Invasion, Plague and Murder 1066-1509 is the first of four new third editions, and covers: Britain before 1066, the Norman Conquest, castles, religion in the Middle Ages, life in the Middle Ages, rulers, health and
medicine, justice in Medieval Britain, wars of the Middle Ages and change over time.
- Title Page
- Introducing KS3 History
- What is chronology?
- A journey through the Middle Ages
- Chapter 1: 1066 and all that
- Chapter 2: The Norman Conquest
- Chapter 3: Castles
- Chapter 4: How religious were people in the Middle Ages?
- Chapter 5: Life in the Middle Ages
- Chapter 6: Who rules?
- Chapter 7: Health and medicine
- Chapter 8: Could you get justice in the Middle Ages?
- Chapter 9: England at war
- Chapter 10: Medieval Britain: what changed?