KS3 History: Renaissance, Revolution and Reformation: Britain 1509-1745
Written to match the new 2014 National Curriculum with expert support from experienced Head of History, Aaron Wilkes, the third editions of this well-loved series will hook your students' interest in KS3 History whilst helping them prepare for GCSE. Renaissance, Revolution and Reformation 1509-1745 is the second of four new third editions, and covers: life in Tudor Britain, a world of discovery, Elizabeth I, the Stuarts, England at war, Cromwell's Commonwealth, the
Restoration and change over time.
- Introducing KS3 History
- A journey through time from 1509 to 1745
- Chapter 1: Here come the Tudors
- Chapter 2: A world of discovery
- Chapter 3: Life in Tudor times
- Chapter 4: Britain abroad
- Chapter 5: Queen Elizabeth
- Chapter 6: Exit the Tudors, enter the Stuarts
- Chapter 7: England at war
- Chapter 8: Cromwell’s Commonwealth
- Chapter 9: The Restoration
- Chapter 10: Who rules?
- Chapter 11: How did Britain change?