KS3 History: Industry, Invention and Empire: Britain 1745-1901
Written to match the new 2014 National Curriculum with expert support from experienced Head of History, Aaron Wilkes, the third editions of this well-loved series will hook your students' interest in KS3 History whilst helping them prepare for GCSE. Industry, Invention and Empire 1745-1901 is the third of four new third editions, and covers: from farming to factories, transport, an age of invention, industrial towns, the Slave Trade, Britain and France, the British
in India, the fight for rights, the British in Ireland and change over time.
- Title Page
- Introducing KS3 History
- A journey through time from 1745 to 1901
- Chapter 1: From farming to factories
- Chapter 2: How was transport improved?
- Chapter 3: An age of invention
- Chapter 4: Terrible towns
- Chapter 5: The slave trade
- Chapter 6: Britain vs. France
- Chapter 7: The British in India
- Chapter 8: The fight for rights
- Chapter 9: A changing nation
- Chapter:10 What was Britain like by 1901?