Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ Environmental Management Student's
Cambridge IGCSE® Environmental Management Student Book provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Environmental Management 0680 and O Level 5014 syllabuses for examination from 2019 onwards.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First examination: 2019
•Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® Environmental Management syllabus 0680 (for first examination in 2019)
•Written by experienced authors who are specialists in their field
•Clear focus on the integrated approach to the subject as outlined in the new syllabus
•Packed with questions throughout to check understanding and confirm knowledge
•Brings engagement and excitement to environmental management through real-life practical applications and links to other subjects
•Encourages students to think for themselves and experiment – with a major focus on problem solving and investigations
•‘Case studies’ help students to engage with the subject and deepen their understanding
•Further carefully developed features including learning objectives, end of topic terms, concepts and knowledge check all of which provide to provide a clear, engaging resource for students.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
IGCSE® is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- About this book
- Locations of case studies used in this book
- Section 1 Rocks and minerals and their exploitation
- Section 2 Energy and the environment
- Section 3 Agriculture and the environment
- Section 4 Water and its management
- Section 5 Oceans and fisheries
- Section 6 Managing natural hazards
- Section 7 The atmosphere and human activities
- Section 8 Human population
- Section 9 Natural ecosystems and human activities
- End of topic questions