Collins CAPE Revision Guides focus on the content and skills students need to master for success in CAPE examinations. They cover all aspects of the syllabus and provide excellent help with exam preparation.
Collins CAPE Revision Guide – CARIBBEAN STUDIES is an essential title for all students sitting the CAPE CARIBBEAN STUDIES exam. With clear and accessible information, practice questions, and exam tips, it is a key resource to help students prepare for the exam.
The revision guide includes a comprehensive section on Research Principles and Research Practice to support students with their school-based assessment. It also includes chapters on every section of the syllabus, both Module 1 and Module 2, cross- referencing topics that students may need to relate and refer to in essay questions. Advice is given on how to approach exam questions and construct well-structured essays, and multiple choice questions are included at the end of every section for practice purposes.
• Full coverage of the exam syllabus
• Clear, succinct explanations of core concepts
• Exam tips
• ‘Check Your Knowledge’ features to help students with essay questions
• Multiple choice questions for practice, with answers at the end of the book
• Comprehensive chapters on research principles and practice to help students with the school-based assessment
• Practical advice and guidance to help students do well in the exam
Teacher of CAPE Caribbean Studies, Jamaica –
“... provides excellent resource materials for CAPE students and educators alike, as they contain in-depth knowledge and great tips.”
“... the way the information is presented will allow for the information to be easily grasped.” [Teasha Levy-Manfred