Join Shaggy Parrot as he forms a Reggae Band
To sing and play reggae music on the sparkling sand,
Work as a team, respecting one and all,
To dance and bring cheer to the Laughing Waterfall!
Learn the sounds of musical instruments and how to protect the environment in this delightful story set in the lush tropical island of Jamaica, featuring the voice of Grammy winning Artiste, Shaggy!
Teaches the Early Childhood Education themes of:
respect and concern for others;
sea creatures and
locations of Jamaica.
The music is useful for dance and movements sessions for all ages.
Jamaican edutainment full colour Storybook with narration and 8 reggae songs for children 0-8 yrs. Includes tutorial on the sounds of musical instruments. Part proceeds benefit the Bustamante Hospital for Children and Tatiana McIntosh Scholarship Fund.
Select Read Sample to hear and read sections of the book and audio!
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation