Public Health in Jamaica, 1850-1940
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
List of Tables
1. Introduction: Contextualizing Jamaica
2. The Origins and Development of the Medical Service, c.1840–1930
3. “The Principle of the Poor Law Is to Save Life”
4. Epidemic Disease
5. Endemic Disease
6. British Colonialism Meets American Philanthropy
7. Colonial Development and Welfare
The book hasn't received reviews yet.