Caribbean Primary Science Kindergarten Book
Open up the world of science to your students, enthusing and encouraging them to become focused, questioning and successful scientists, thinkers and problem-solvers.
Science and technology encompass some of the most important skills children need to master in the modern world. This series introduces and develops the building blocks of science study, ensuring student interest and academic progression continue hand-in-hand throughout the primary school and on into secondary education.
- new, appealing resource planned and designed to make each student feel and work like a scientist
- language controlled with vocabulary support for students, plus full support for non-specialist teachers
- features special projects and research projects to build skills towards the end of primary examinations
- focus on practical work, green technologies, environmental issues and science in daily life.
- Book title
- Topic 1 Getting ready
- Topic 2 Weather
- Topic 3 Resources
- Topic 4 Our solar system
- Topic 5 Animals and humans
- Topic 6 Plants
- Topic 7 Ecosystems
- Topic 8 Energy
- Topic 9 Forces, motion and structures
- Topic 10 Matter and materials
- Teacher's notes