The Secret Sharer
"The Secret Sharer" is a short story by Joseph Conrad written in 1909, first published in Harper's Magazine in 1910, and as a book in the short-story collection Twixt Land and Sea (1912).
The story was filmed as a segment of the 1952 film Face to Face.
The Secret Sharer was adapted to a one-act play in 1969 by C. R. (Chuck) Wobbe. The play was published in 1969 by the Dramatic Publishing Company.
A new film, Secret Sharer, inspired by the novella and directed by Peter Fudakowski, was released in the UK in June 2014.
From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA).
- THE SECRET SHARER
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation