English A CSEC Revision Guide:A Complete English Revision Guide for CSEC English A
Support candidates preparing for the regional English A Examinations by covering a range of skills, exploring and developing the written and oral components of English language Learning.
- Focus on the oral component of English language learning with dedicated units.
- Help learners to understand and master the requirements of each type of writing with a step-by-step writing approach.
- Guide learners toward maximising marks, with an in-depth focus on decoding reading comprehension questions and model responses.
- Support students as they master various components of the paper with scaffolded learning activities.
- Remind learners of the mechanics and structure of the language with learning tip boxes.
- Make content relevant with rich Caribbean Literature infusion.
- Aligned to the current CSEC® English syllabus.
- Book title
- Unit 1 Mastering informative speaking
- Unit 2 Mastering communicative skills
- Unit 3 Writing about writing
- Unit 4 Understanding factual writing
- Unit 5 Understanding literary discourse
- Unit 6 The writer in me
- Unit 7 Writing with attitude: Mastering argumentative/persuasive writing
- Unit 8 Mastering CSEC English A Examinations