A Laodicean : A Story of To-day
A Laodicean is a novel by Thomas Hardy, published in 1881, by Sampson Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington. Set in the more technologically advanced contemporaneous age, the plot exhibits devices uncommon for Hardy, such as falsified telegrams and faked photographs.
From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA).
- A LAODICEAN: A STORY OF TO-DAY
- BOOK THE FIRST. GEORGE SOMERSET.
- BOOK THE SECOND. DARE AND HAVILL.
- BOOK THE THIRD. DE STANCY.
- BOOK THE FOURTH. SOMERSET, DARE AND DE STANCY.
- BOOK THE FIFTH. DE STANCY AND PAULA.
- BOOK THE SIXTH. PAULA.
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation