Notes By the Way in a Sailor's Life
By Arthur E. Knights
Table of Contents
- Notes by the Way in A Sailor's Life
- Captain Arthur E. Knights
- A Quick Passage A Record Long Passage A Voyage of Misfortune Beginning of the German Navy An Incident in Hongkong Harbour A Singular Meeting A Little Railway Experience A Good Record in Life-Saving Presentation of a Telescope by the British Government The Ship "Bombay" Is There a Fatality Attaching to Men or Inanimate Things? Chinese Politeness A Brazilian Slaver Mary Ann Gander Hard Times Memory For Voices An Incident of the Great Taiping Rebellion Conclusion
- A Quick Passage.
- A Record Long Passage.
- A Voyage of Misfortune.
- Beginning of the German Navy.
- An Incident in Hongkong Harbour.
- A Singular Meeting.
- A Little Railway Experience.
- A Good Record in Life-Saving.
- Presentation of a Telescope by the British Government.
- The Ship "Bombay."
- Is There a Fatality Attaching to Men or Inanimate Things?
- Chinese Politeness.
- A Brazilian Slaver.
- Mary Ann Gander.
- Hard Times.
- Memory For Voices.
- An Incident of the Great Taiping Rebellion.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3681Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19719Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1456Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1641Romance238Science & Math1136Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation