On Snake-Poison: its Action and its Antidote
By A. Mueller
Table of Contents
- ON SNAKE-POISON.
- ITS ACTION
- ITS ANTIDOTE.
- A. MUELLER, M.D.
- TABLE OF CONTENTS.
- HISTORICAL REVIEW.
- SNAKE-POISON AND ITS ACTION.
- Action of Snake-Poison on Special Nerve Centres.
- A.—Action on the Anterior Cornua of the Spinal Cord.
- B.—Action on the Medulla Oblongata.
- a.—The Vaso-Motor Centre.
- b.—The Respiratory Centre.
- C.—Action on Centres of Cranial Nerves.
- D. Action on motor-centres of Cerebellum and Basal Ganglia.
- E. Action of the Motor Cortical Centres of the Cerebrum.
- F. Action on Sensory Centres and the Reflexes.
- G. Irregularities in the Action of Snake-poison.
- THE ANTIDOTE.
- UNSUCCESSFUL CASES.
You May Also Like
Northern Nut Growers Association, report of the proceedings at the sixth annual meeting Rochester, New York, September 1 and 2, 1915
Punch, or the London Charivari, Volume 102, May 28, 1892
The Importance of the Proof-reader A Paper read before the Club of Odd Volumes, in Boston, by John Wilson
By John Wilson
Northern Nut Growers Association Report of the Proceedings at the Second Annual Meeting Ithaca, New York, December 14 and 15, 1911
Division of Words Rules for the Division of Words at the Ends of Lines, with Remarks on Spelling, Syllabication and Pronunciation
By Frederick W. (Frederick William) Hamilton
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 158, 1920-01-14
The Loss of the Kent, East Indiaman, in the Bay of Biscay Narrated in a Letter to a Friend
By Duncan McGregor
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books862Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology703Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3617Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5744Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19577Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense17Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation