On Snake-Poison: its Action and its Antidote
By A. Mueller
Table of Contents
- ON SNAKE-POISON.
- ITS ACTION
- ITS ANTIDOTE.
- A. MUELLER, M.D.
- TABLE OF CONTENTS.
- HISTORICAL REVIEW.
- SNAKE-POISON AND ITS ACTION.
- Action of Snake-Poison on Special Nerve Centres.
- A.—Action on the Anterior Cornua of the Spinal Cord.
- B.—Action on the Medulla Oblongata.
- a.—The Vaso-Motor Centre.
- b.—The Respiratory Centre.
- C.—Action on Centres of Cranial Nerves.
- D. Action on motor-centres of Cerebellum and Basal Ganglia.
- E. Action of the Motor Cortical Centres of the Cerebrum.
- F. Action on Sensory Centres and the Reflexes.
- G. Irregularities in the Action of Snake-poison.
- THE ANTIDOTE.
- UNSUCCESSFUL CASES.
You May Also Like
By John F. Runciman
Moral Principles and Medical Practice: The Basis of Medical Jurisprudence
By Charles Coppens
The Bow, Its History, Manufacture and Use 'The Strad' Library, No. III.
By Henry Saint-George
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 158, June 9, 1920
Punchinello, Volume 1, No. 12, June 18, 1870
The Arena Volume 18, No. 92, July, 1897
Applied Psychology for Nurses
By Mary F. Porter
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology847Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5767Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19684Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3108Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation